Summer is in full swing with predictions of triple digit temperatures right around the corner. Here are a few tips to keep your child safe and active during the summer months.
1) Use sunscreen!
2) Play outdoors earlier in the morning before the heat of the sun can become dangerous.
3) Play in the water! Swimming is fun and a great way to stay active!
4) Keep hydrated! If you’re going out make sure to keep some healthy snakes and water.
5) Summer is a great time to get the kids and their friends together for playdates!
6) Reading! Reading will help keep your child’s brain engaged during the summer months and will increase their vocabulary and help prepare them for the next school year.